What We Do
Sankofa Management and Procurement Services is a global project management organisation dedicated to providing first class services to both our customers and suppliers. Through our international network, we are able to provide our customers with the best service available in supplying their needs for reliable, competitive project management and resourcing of raw materials, finished products and services.
We understand the needs of our clients for a professional service that achieves the required Key performance indicators on time, with the required quality and within the agreed budget.
Sankofa Management and Procurement Services is an organisation designed and dedicated to providing first class services to both our customers and suppliers. Through our international network, we are able to provide our customers with the best service available in supplying their needs for reliable, competitive resourcing of raw materials, finished products and services.
- We design and manage projects; locally, nationally and internationally.
- We perform stakeholder engagement and management.
- We manage construction and engineering projects.
- We buy and sell gold and silver. Also other precious metals and precious stones.
- We buy and sell commodities such as rice, cement and sugar.
- We supply commercial finance for the purposes of buying commercial property, loans for property or business development.
- We buy and sell; land and property.
- We manage assets.
The advantages of using our management and procurement service are very apparent. We have a "hands on" and diligent approach to resourcing and supply, so we make sure that we are always achieving the best price for our customers, that the quality of the product is what is required by our customers and also that delivery of goods and services is correct and on time.
We have a transparent and simple payment and accounting systems, our global network ensures the benefit of local and international knowledge and our resources include service in a variety of languages.
Our team is proficient in management and our knowledge base is vast including agricultural and construction industry products and equipment, legal services, mechanical equipment, project design, shipping and raw materials.
Our Service philosophy
- We offer regular and reliable trade. Any service or commodity that you purchase from us will be delivered in a prompt and professional manner on time and as prescribed and agreed.
- We have an efficient management structure to make sure our suppliers are aware of exactly what is required of them: Quantity, Quality and integrity. We have established local and international partnerships which gives our organisation both global and national reach.
- All our products are delivered securely, with safe payment systems and processes.
- A fair and efficient trade policy. Prompt and transparent payment and accounting systems.
- Service in a variety of languages.
Service Our Suppliers
We offer regular and reliable trade. An efficient management structure to make sure our suppliers are aware exactly what is required of them: Quantity, Quality and Delivery date.
A fair and efficient trade policy. Prompt and transparent payment and accounting systems.
A variety of language services.
We are based in the centre of Birmingham in the famous and historical Jewellery Quarter, where we have a warehouse and office facilities.
OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Whether in the purchase of property, investment partnership opportunities or project management. SMPS is a one stop shop for project management needs globally. We manage assets on three continents. We manage projects in the fields of property development and refurbishment, stakeholder engagement and management, construction, engineering, innovation and technology, commodities resourcing and asset management.
We know and understand the processes required to achieve specific goals in project management. We can successfully analyze the primary objectives and then design the strategy and practical methodology to achieve all of the aims and the objects necessary. Our project managers are experienced in property refurbishments, asset management, retail, property development, resourcing / supplying commodities and resourcing / processing / supplying precious metals and precious stones.